Oct 16, 2009

Pictures, Tylenol, Teeth, Halloween....fun fun

Ok so i have lots of random pictures to post. Emree is now 6 months old and weighing in at 14.5 lbs and 25.5 inches. Still a little peanut but the doc said she looks good and healthy. We went and got some pics of her and also her cute ducky costume. Here are a few of my favorites.










She thinks she is so funny in the costume everytime she has it on she just laughs. She now has 2 teeth and got her shots the other day and they usually don't bother her but either her teeth are driving her crazy or the shots, but i am about to go crazy. We just keep pumping the tylenol and motrin and watching lots of baby e. Last Saturday trav was suppose to go hunting and he had been gone all week out of town on work so he decided to stay home so if was so nice we just spent the whole day together and Emree loved it being with her dad and having somebody else besides me to play with. We went and did some Christmas shopping and then got dinner. So since we were going to town Trav wanted her to wear a cute going to town outfit. We called it the Grandma Sandra outfit because she loves black and white. She also is finally big enough to eat in her highchair, the tray goes almost to her neck, but she loves it. Everything gets really messy especially when she gets a hold of the spoon.












Ems loves being outside so i have been bundling her up and if we are lucky we will catch grandpa doug outside and he will take us for a Rhino ride. Emree loves it because buster (the dog) comes to. Well other than surviving the teeth we are doing good just playing and learning new things. Hope everyone has a great Halloween!!!

9 comments:

robcallfamily said...

Your little girl is a doll! I love all the cute pictures!

Henderson Family said...

She is so adorable!!! Have a happy halloween and good luck with the teething thing.

the h fam. said...

she is so cute! and i'm so proud of you for keeping up on the posting! see you this week!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Okay, every time I got on here all I can think about is CUTE! I think she is cute, her clothes are cute, she smiles cute...enjoy every minute with her! I want a cute black and white "town" outfit too!

vandi said...

she is so so cute hailee: ) seriously, every picture of her is adorable. I also love her going out to town outfit: ) so fun. I'm glad I ran into you at the store the other day. You and Trav have such a neat light about you. I miss seeing you all the time. Anyway, I'm glad things are good! Take care and talk to you soon: )

Dan & Brooke said...

She is so dang cute! And getting big so fast!

johnandjana said...

Ems is a little sweetie. I love all her cute clothes. Have a Happy Halloween.

The Rigby Bunch said...

LOVE the pics!! Too fun!!

Lindsey Martinez said...

She is just soo stinkin cute! I love her duck outfit!

But hey, Bobby and I wanna have you guys over for fajitas or dinner or something this week! But we realized that we don't have your guys numbers! And this was the only way I could think to get ahold of you. Haha.


Gotta love him!

Gotta love him!

What a guy

What a guy
My dad is giving my mom a pedicure while we are in bear lake. It was so funny he was a perfectionist.

Beth and the kids

Beth and the kids
Beth, Bridger, and Brynlee all came up and spent a few days with trav and i. It was so fun. Trav and i took them to see the ducks and they loved it!

Provo, UT Temple

Provo, UT Temple
Trav and I went to Provo to Trav's mission buddys wedding. It was beautiful. And yes Trav is wearing a Lime green shirt. He was a groomsmen. So cute!

Egin Sunset

Egin Sunset
My mom, Ceclia, and Tatum came up to visit Trav and I. It was so fun to have them and of course send some time with Tatum, she is so cute!!

Brittney, Heather, and I standing outside the Bountiful temple. Heather and Skyler went through and were sealed. It was so neat to be there, I am so excited for them, the temple is an amazing thing to have apart of our life.

Celebrating our 1 year anniversary!!

I couldn't believe that we have really been married one year already. Trav and I decided to save some money and just do something close to home, and save and do a trip or whatever later. I just waited to see what he would plan and he was hoping i would do it of course. So we both went to work on Monday, July 21st, and when i got home he came in from the farm and said get ready we are going to eat. It was so fun we went up to Island Park (which is the same distance as going to Idaho Falls but much prettier) and ate dinner at the Trout Hunter. It was so good, we recommed it. Then Trav took me on a tour to see some of the cabins he helped wire this winter, which was good to finally see where all those late nights were spent. Then we took the Mesa Falls way home. What a beautiful night. The falls were so green and beautiful and the sunset was amazing over the farm fields and mountains. It was so nice to just spend some quality time together and not focusing on work or other stresses. The other pictures are of the day before. My mom bless her heart saved the top of our wedding cake and brought it up to us. So we popped open a little bubbly and enjoyed some of that yummy cake that we only got one bite of on our wedding day. It was so fun, and Trav was sick after, either because he ate so much or because it was a year old.
What a wonderful 1st year it has been. I love Trav so much more each day and look forward to celebrate many more years. And all those people that told us the 1st year was the hardest well i hope you are right, because if that is true then i look forward to the rest, because i loved every minute we have had together. Travis is so good to me, and works so hard at everything he does. Marriage has created in me a larger appreciation and understanding for our Heavenly Fathers love for us, because of the plan that he has created for us to be together forever. I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

Trout Hunter Restaurant in Island Park

Trout Hunter Restaurant in Island Park

Mesa Falls

Mesa Falls


Enjoying a little bubbly with our one year old wedding cake

Enjoying a little bubbly with our one year old wedding cake

The Cake

The Cake

Travis really enjoyed the cake, as you can tell.

Travis really enjoyed the cake, as you can tell.